Q Can game-based training really be as effective as traditional corporate training programs?
Yes! Game-based training can be just as effective—or even more effective—than more traditional e-learning programs or instructor-led training.
Game-based training programs bring together the best elements of e-learning software and hands-on instruction in an engaging and enjoyable environment that is directly relevant to real-life, day-to-day situations. Here are just a few reasons why our game-based training solutions can provide a training experience that is equal to (or better than) traditional corporate training:
- Game-based learning is highly engaging and enjoyable.
- Online training games can provide a hands-on experience for a large workforce—anywhere and anytime.
- Skills learned in the game-environment are directly relevant to day-to-day tasks.
- Game-based training can be more cost effective than instructor-led, hands-on training.
- Each learner receives ongoing, individualized feedback and the attention necessary to develop skills with confidence.
- Each user can learn at his or her pace and is given opportunities to learn from mistakes.
As you can see, corporate training games can provide the convenience of e-learning software with the engaged experience of an instructor-led workshop in one neat package, which ultimately translates into a well-trained and effective workforce.
To learn more about Triskelion®, our exciting game-based productivity training software, please feel free to give us a call today at 1-888-725-GAME (1-888-725-4263). And, to learn more about how game-based training can meet your workforce training needs, please request your FREE copy of our guide: 6 Reasons Why Game-Based Learning Might Be the ‘Next Big Thing’ in Your Talent Development Strategy.