Q I’ve been hearing a lot about game-based learning. What are the benefits of game-based online negotiation training and how can it help my corporate team?
If you’re looking for a more engaging way to improve the persuasive communication and negotiation skills of your employees, game-based online negotiation training may be the right choice for you. Modern game-based learning offers many benefits over traditional online corporate training, and many employees report a more enjoyable training experience and better skill acquisition and retention when a game-based approach is used.
Does game-based learning sound like a compelling option? Here are just a few of the advantages of a game-based corporate negotiation course:
- Game-based negotiation training is more engaging than traditional corporate training programs. Many users have reported that it feels like they’re learning without even trying!
- Online negotiation training helps users develop more effective communication and relationship-building skills, which are directly applicable to real-life business situations.
- Each user continually receives personalized feedback and reinforcement to aid in honing their newly developed skills.
- The course provides a safe and comfortable environment to practice planning and negotiation skills while navigating complex scenarios.
- Users internalize new leadership skills and build confidence by continually using acquired skills in a controlled environment.
- The sense of competition built into the game encourages a high proficiency in newly acquired skills.
If you’re interested in learning more about our game-based approach to negotiation and leadership training, call Game On! Learning today at 1-888-725-GAME (1-888-725-4263). We’ll help you learn more about innovative Merchants® e-learning course. Or, if you’d like to know more about game-based learning and the benefits of online negotiation training, please request your FREE copy our helpful guide: 6 Reasons Why Game-Based Learning Might Be the ‘Next Big Thing’ in Your Talent Development Strategy. You can receive your free copy of this guide by giving us a call or filling out the easy online contact form on this page.