If You Want Great Employees, They Need Access to Great Training. No Matter Where They Are!
Our Mission: Providing Engaging, Cost-Effective Training to Geographically-Dispersed Employees.
Whether your workforce is dispersed all over the state, the country, or the world, you know it’s a real challenge to provide employees with interesting, effective training at a reasonable cost.
- Classroom training is an awesome way to build skills and improve performance, but the time away from the job and the travel expenses can be tough barriers to making it happen.
- You’ve probably tried traditional elearning, but it can be difficult for remote employees to embrace it, and it often reinforces the feeling by those employees that they are not getting the “good stuff” because they are remote. Self-study elearning can subtly reinforce the “I’m on an island out here” feeling that geographically-dispersed employees often experience.
- Blended virtual learning delivered to your organization is probably helping address this challenge, but the more skilled-based the training is, the more challenging it can be to design and deliver to remote employees.
We can help. Our online game-based courses develop confident, skilled employees. No matter where they are.
At Game On! Learning, we provide a completely new generation of online training. Our courses use a video game design to teach very skill-oriented topics like negotiation skills and personal productivity. These learning solutions provide the following benefits to you and your organization:
- Our game-based courses are available online where ever your employees are, whenever they need the training. No travel budget required!
- Unlike traditional elearning, your employees will progress through the training in cohorts of 15 to 30, and are competing against their colleagues for the best scores in the game. While each learner plays the game in a self-study fashion, they can instantly see how they are doing versus their buddies in that cohort. This is a very unifying component to our strategy that remote employees love!
- Our highly-interactive animated video games “hook” your employees by immersing them in a learning experience that is very engaging and fast-paced.
- Learners spend over 90% of their time in the course practicing new skills while playing the game. Our sophisticated game simulator provides increasingly complex cases and scenarios where learners practice and apply even the fine points of each new skill. As a result, your employees complete the training already well-versed in their new skills, and are much more confident (and therefore likely) to apply them on the job.
Here’s what our customers say:
“Fun and effective! I had lots of fun and I learned so much!”
“The format is innovative and entertaining. The learning is very enjoyable as you are immersed in the story. The game itself hooks you. You get to intervene in the course of that story, and it poses challenges and competition.”
“Magnificent program, great setting and extremely practical lessons that are easily applied to real life, both in terms of business and on a personal level.”
“What I liked most was the methodology. The online experience is like nothing I’ve seen. It is a very enriching product presented in a very enjoyable way.”
“I’ve finished the course, what a shame! This is the most entertaining, interesting and useful course that I have done.”
“Very interesting cases. You learn very efficiently and effectively. Applicable to real life.”
“The truth is that it is incredible how perfect this game is and how real in all aspects. It was very good and really useful.”
“It is the best training product I have seen. Useful and above all educational.”
Want to learn more?
Download our complimentary white paper titled “6 Reasons Why Game-Based Learning Might Be the ‘Next Big Thing’ in Your Talent Development Strategy” by clicking the link in the box for the report in the right column of this page. Or call us directly at (888) 725-GAME.