If You Want Great Employees, They Need Access to Great Training. No Matter Where They Are!
Our Mission: Providing Engaging, Cost-Effective Training to Geographically-Dispersed Employees.
Whether your workforce is dispersed all over the state, the country, or the world, you know it’s a real challenge to provide employees with interesting, effective training at a reasonable cost.
- Classroom training is an awesome way to build skills and improve performance, but the time away from the job and the travel expenses can be tough barriers to making it happen.
- You’ve probably tried traditional elearning, but it can be difficult for remote employees to embrace it, and it often reinforces the feeling by those employees that they are not getting the “good stuff” because they are remote. Self-study elearning can subtly reinforce the “I’m on an island out here” feeling that geographically-dispersed employees often experience.
- Blended virtual learning delivered to your organization is probably helping address this challenge, but the more critical the training is, the more challenging it can be to design and deliver to remote employees.
We can help. Online game-based training will develop confident, skilled employees. No matter where they are.
At Game On! Learning, we provide a completely new generation of online training. Our learning solutions provide the following benefits to you and your organization:
- Our custom developed game based simulations and mobile learning solutions are available online where ever your employees are, whenever they need the training. No travel budget required!
- Unlike traditional elearning, your employees are motivated to bring their "A game" to the learning through competition and challenging scenarios that anchor knowledge and apply skills. And learners receive instantaneous feedback on their performance. This is a very unifying component to our strategy that remote employees love!
- Our highly-interactive learning games and sims “hook” your employees by immersing them in a learning experience that is very engaging and fast-paced
Want to learn more?
Download our complimentary white paper titled “6 Reasons Why Game-Based Learning Might Be the ‘Next Big Thing’ in Your Talent Development Strategy” by clicking the link in the box for the report in the right column of this page. Or call us directly at (888) 725-GAME.
Let us help your organization get your GAME ON!